April 6, 2017 | 4:00 pm to
April 8, 2017 | 11:45 pm
Take a walk on your wild side, and join us in Fort Worth for AAF District's ADvent10n 2017, April 6th - 8th. This advertising convention is not to be missed by professional members of the American Advertising Federation in the Tenth District. It is held simultaneously with the District-level National Student Advertising Competition for collegiate AAF Tenth District chapter members. We've got an amazing line-up of keynote speakers including Sam Shepherd, creative director at Deutsch New York and Michael Doret, internationally-acclaimed hand-letterer and illustrator.
- Keynote Speakers: Including, but not limited to Sam Sheperd, Michael Doret, Chuck Inman, Ann Willoughby, Landon Ledford and many more excellent industry leaders.
- Breakout Sessions covering creative inspiration, diversity, interactive and more.
- Networking Opportunities
- AAF's National Student Advertising Competition
- Southwest Advertising Hall of Fame 2017 Gala
- AAF District 10 Governor’s Ball
Conference registration: Early Bird Registration of $315 is available through February 17th: Click to Register
HOTEL: Hotel conference rates are $179/single, $189/double per night and are guaranteed through March 7th. Use reservation code "AAF": Click to Reserve