Ilfusion Account Exec Job Posting
Ilfusion Creative is a full-service marketing agency seeking a full-time Account Manager in Fort Worth, TX. This person will be required to work in our offices off of South Main St. near downtown Fort Worth. We're currently not considering outside companies to help with this position.
Working at Ilfusion means that you get to work with talented people who really care about doing the best work possible for our clients. We genuinely like each other, and mutual respect is key. We work hard, we play hard and enjoy our work lives together. Work/Life balance is important to us, but there will likely be times where you are required to work extra hours as projects and deadlines dictate.
This role requires the person to be on the phone, in meetings and dealing with client communication all day. You will be interacting with clients and juggling projects. For the right personality type, this can be a challenging and very rewarding position.
The Account Manager serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction and communication. The Account Manager is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the Account Manager will build strong relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Agency or creative experience a MUST. We are only considering candidates with account management experience in an agency.
- An outgoing, gregarious personality is a MUST. This person will be representing our agency and we only want someone with a positive attitude and can provide excellent customer service.
- Proven Project Management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships
- Minimum 3 years of Account/project management experience
- Extremely detail oriented
- Technical competence (understanding of social media channels, web technology and new marketing techniques)
- Motivated, goal oriented and persistent
- High level of personal initiative and works well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures gracefully
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Proven track record of excellent customer service
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables.
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient and expedient manner.
- Works closely with the project team to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed and all quality standards are met.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Communicates the client's goals and represents the client's interests to the team.
- Effectively utilizes Basecamp, Ilfusion's client management software.
- Presents deliverables to clients explaining all aspects of work performed, including client metrics.
- Meets with clients via phone, video conference or in person for strategy meetings.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and production team and sets proper client expectations.
- Understands company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates capabilities to the client.
- Analyzes client's needs and presents opportunities for other projects based on their goals
Please reply to this ad via email with your cover letter, resume and any work examples you'd like to show us.